Friday 14 March 2014

Fortnightly Blog Entry/Update #2

Hi! Welcome to the second fort-nightly update where I give an update on various things I'm working on and what's going on.

I've got pretty far ahead in some of my units at TAFE. I've started a second flatting project and started doing some more 3d work. I'm hoping to post some screens either today or tomorrow to show you.

I've got some ideas for some upcoming TAFE assessments as well as some projects I'm thinking of doing over the year to help develop my skills. Hopefully telling a story, maybe a short animation? Anyhow, I'll be giving regular updates on those, whether it be; scripts, screens or short brainstorms.

1 comment:

  1. Keep practicing. It's how you develop skill. It'll pay off in the long run. The demand for skill never decreases.

    ReplyDelete